Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 22

PostSubject: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:53 am

Hades looked around the altar. He was humming in himself. Not a dead march. But this is the End made by no one but himself. While he hummed smoke was filling the room. “Padie pam pam pam pamaaaaa.” On his humming, the smoke made tables with the most divine food. But also an orchestra, that was playing Hades song. He dance in his costume twirling around and around. There where seats with tables, a bar and, of course, a dance floor. In his Proteus he danced over the humans that were lying on the ground. He lightly touched everyone’s hand. He looked around to check everything. The girls had their dresses, the boys their suits. Music, food, trash and masks stuck on everyone’s faces. “Check, Check, Check and….” He kicked in everyone’s face’s. “Check.” He said with laughter. Hades went to lay down, smiling before he hit the ground. “Wake up Human Trash. Otherwise the school bus will leave without you.” He closed his eyes. Waiting for a minute before he heard everyone wake up. Let the party begin, Hades thought while he opened his eyes. Looking straight in someone’s else their eyes.

OCC: who dares to look me in the eyes pampampam xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:52 am

Kida woke up, slowly sitting up. Something wasn't like it used to, the floor didn't feel the same, and she felt like she was surrounded by others. To her surprise she saw alot of people laying around her. She felt happy, smiling. They weren't afraid of her.
She started to get up from the floor, feeling a pain in her ribs from the corset. She winced, looking down. What was this thing? It hurt, and pushed those weird bumps on her chest up. She tugged on her clothes, trying to get tehm more comfortable. She did not like the gloomy dark color of her clothes and cloack. It reminded her too much of the dark cave she had to hide in all alone.
She finally gave up on the clothes, she couldn't get them be comfortable, and looked around. "Hello?" She said with a tiny timid voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:05 am

Shan yu woke up, looking around him before getting up. He looked at the fancy clothing in distaste. He was never one to dress up much. He sighed, looking at the still sleeping people.
Still wondering what was this game about. And hoping to find some people around here, right now he couldn't really tell who was who.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda

Aantal berichten : 72

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:19 am

[OOC: Guess it's gonna be me! Twisted Evil ]

Esmeralda woke up, surprised not to feel sand but a stone floor under her. She raised her hand to her head, trying to shake away this dizzy feeling she seemed to have everytime she woked up in a different place. That's when she noticed she was strangely dressed. Surprised and suspicious, she looked around and noticed there was actually a lot of people with her... And among them, there were men!

Esmeralda tried to refrain the disgust and the panic that she was starting to feel. She expeled the air from her lungs and closed her eyes. When she reopened them, a few minutes later, her eyes met a man's ones. He was looking straight in her eyes. She didin't like it. 'Don't let him know you're afraid!' she mentally order herself. She looked back at him with a serious and a bit agressive look. Why was he fixing her like that? She hoped that her cold attitude would lead him to look somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassim

Aantal berichten : 69

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:21 am

Cassim awoke to find himself sprawled out on some floor.
He immediately noticed his sight limitation and realized the mask was on.
He frowned when he failed to yank it off and glanced at the number on his hand.
4? Guess luck's not on my side.
He had caught Shan yu's eye and forced a smile.
"It seems we are to celebrate something. Our impending doom perhaps?"
He chuckled and scanned the ladies.
"Well I thank this God and Goddess for providing such beautiful sights before we die."
His eyes lingered on particular lady with white hair.
"Hello. I'm Cassim and what should I call you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Leeftijd : 22

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:30 am

His eyes widen when the girl gave him a serious but aggressive look. He could help but chuckle. He lifted himself up. He looked at his clothes like he didn’t expect it. He then started walked towards the woman, looking around. Checking if everyone was waking up. When he was 1,5 meter close to the woman he stopped. Her cold aura was almost warm, remembering Kida. But what really made him smile. Was because of the people he met back home. Who told him great stores about this gal. He gave her small smile. “Hi. Ehm. Weird question but did I offended you. I swear I wasn’t looking at you like… ehm.. whatever you think. I was just surprised I saw a woman. Because you are and I only met guys.“ With his hand he scratches the back of his neck. Damm, he thought, this would be awkward if I wasn’t playing. “So I thought there were only guys here… and than.” He stopped letting out a sigh. He looked around for ‘help’. But since no one ‘knew’ him, no one came. Like he wanted someone to come. This murderous girl was one of the people he wanted a conversation with. “My name is Proteus.” He extended his hand. “Let me help you of the ground.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Leeftijd : 29

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:19 am

Jane woke up slowly. She sat up and looked around carefully. The last thing she could remember was, that she talked to Esmeralda. About men. About Shan Yu. Jane bit her lower lip and sighed. Then she looked around again. A lot of people were lying on the floor. Some seemed to be awaken. Jane closed her eyes. Then looked down at herself. She pressed her lips together. "This black dress looks like I'm on a funeral.", she mumbled. The mask she was wearing didn't make her feel more comfortable.

Jane stood up and quickly hold her stomach and covered her mouth. "Ugh.", she closed her eyes. She felt like she had to vomit. Jane tried to breathe in and out slow and deeply. This sleeps seemed to interfere with her body. Not good. Jane opened her eyes, when she felt better. Slowly she walked out of the sleeping crowd to an unoccupied place. She didn't felt like talking now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:28 am

Esmeralda felt releived when the young man started to look at his own outfit. Still uncomfortable, she turned around and couldn't help but counting how many men were present. She then noticed from the corner of the eye the man who had looked at her before was heading toward her. She instinctively moved back and her hand went to her thigh, where she was keeping her knife... But she couldn't find it. Shocked, she looked at where her knife should have been but quickly put back her attention on the brown-haired man who was moving closer and closer.

She suspiciously looked at him when he started talking. He didn't seem the agressive type but the simple fact that he was a man was enough for Esmeralda not to trust him. Plus, her instinct told her that something was wrong with him. She couldn't tell what exactly but she had that feeling. She kept looking at him straight in the eyes, hoping that, even unarmed, her attitude would be enough to insure her protection.

She wasn't convinced by his explanation, and even if she would have been, that would have made no difference. She just kept silent, waiting for him to notice that she wasn't going to engage in a friendly conversation and to go away. When he extanded his hand to her, she fiercely rejected it out of hand. "I don't need your help!" As to prove it to him, she quicly stood up and faced him with determination. "And I don't need your apologies either. Just go bothering someone else with you chit-chat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

Leeftijd : 21

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Megara unsteadily woke up. She was of course back in the altar. But she wasn't alone. She heard voices all around her. She looked up to see people standing before her. She guessed that it was Esmerelda, Cassim, Shan-Yu, a man she's never seen before, and Jane standing before her. But it was hard to tell with the identical clothing and masks on. She smiled at Jane, relieved to see a friendly face.

Most people would be confused on why they kept switching places unannounced but frankly, Meg was used to it already. She knew it was all apart of Hades and Eris' tricks.

Meg slowly stood up to see herself wearing a flattering black dress. Then before she could speak, she noticed a mask covering her face. She tried to pull it off but it stayed glued to her. She walked up to the crowd of people they formed. She snuck behind who she thought was Jane and wrapped her arms around Jane's arm. "I'm glad you're here," she whispered in her ear.

The relationship between Jane and Meg was quite a complicated one. Meg's been through her share of complicated relationships but this one was the most befuddling. Meg loved Jane, though she didn't know if it was romantically or friendly. She loved the kiss with Jane but she didn't know if she wanted to be in another relationship with a girl yet. Plus she knew Jane was still madly in love with Shan-Yu and she respected that. None-the-less, she wasn't about to let Jane fall through her fingers like all her other friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:40 pm

When a man aproached him he took a moment to recognise him from the voice. He gave a hint of a smile. "Indeed." He kept looking around. There were some females waking up. He tried to spot Jane somewhere. Cursing the masks and cloacks making it harder to recognize people. He didn't really pay attention to the girl to who Cassmi was talking to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida

Aantal berichten : 89

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Kida saw a man looking in her direction. She looked around her, to see if he was talking to someone else than her, but he wasn't.
She took a few steps closer to the man with red cloack. "I-I'm Ki-Kida. Who are you?" She felt nervous around the two men, though she was glad the one in the blue cloack didn't pay her much attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:11 am

Jane turned around surprised. Then her lips curled up into a soft smile. "Hey.", she whispered. She didn't trust her stomach yet, but the unpleasant feeling went away slowly. "How are you?", Jane squeezed Meg's hand gently, before she pulled her into a warm hug. "I hope you're okay.", it wouldn't be fair for Meg to suffer, while she was with Esmeralda on a more or less safe place and had a little chit-chat about men.

What reminded her of him. Was he here? And awake? Jane's eyes flew around, stopping at a big man. She felt her cheeks blushing immediately, relieved she wore a mask this time. He wasn't really the person to overlook. Jane sighed. Really. There were a lot of other men around here, but it was easy to find him. That her body reacted so familiar when seeing him, made Jane happy and angry both at the time.

Sighing again, Jane looked at Meg. She knew both of them didn't like each other much. And it was impolite to leave Meg, just because she wanted to talk to him, to touch him. "What do you think will happen now?", she whispered in Meg's ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:47 am

Megara sighed and shook her head. "I have no idea," she said looking at the men in the masks as well. "Apparently, Eris played the same trick on the men just at a different time. There must be some significance." She kept looking around until she saw Jane staring and a large man which appeared to be Shan-Yu. "Maybe.." Meg said, looking at Jane. "Maybe, you should talk to him.." Her voice trailed off a bit as if she was unsure but in her heart she knew that Jane wanted to see Shan-Yu more than anything, and she deserved to. "Go." Meg whispered, giving Jane a soft smile.

Meg looked away, back at the crowd. She scanned the bodies, the figures. Trying to understand who was who. She looked back at Jane who was still standing there deciding what to do. Without thinking Meg grabbed her hand and led her to where Shan-Yu was standing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:08 am

Jane's eyes rose when Meg took her hand, leading her to Shan Yu. "Meg!", she tried to hold her back. "You don't need to, I can talk to him later, you know...", Jane bit her lower lip. The nearer they came, the more she felt her mind went blank. This was going to fast. Or did it took to long to see him again? Jane tried to follow Meg without tripping over her own feet.

When Meg stopped in front of him, Jane couldn't say anything first. "H-hi...", she finally said, her voice shaking. Damn, she acted like a stupid little girl. Didn't they come over that? Jane sighed. She made some mistakes. But her lost soul... having sex with Tulio and a flirt with Eris and Hades was just bad. She looked down on her feet. Her heart belonged to him, but he didn't seem to love her back. Jane pressed her eyes together. She should have waited more time before seeing him again.

But why at all, did she feel so happy to see him, that she could barely talk to him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:34 am

Still facing the young man, Esmeralda payed attention to some voices she heard all around her. Listening to them, she deducted that, for now, three men and four women were awake. Among all this voices, she recognized only two of them: Jane and Megara's ones. They seemed to have found each other and be talking about a man. Probably the one Jane was in love with, she thought. She was curious to know which of them he was (because she wanted to know who Jane had fallen in love with and because this man was supposed to be a killer). But, for now, staring at this 'Proteus' was more important.

She just hoped that, with Megara, Jane would be safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:48 am

Rose slowly woke up. Opening her eyes, She didn't remember falling asleep. Her vision was limited. Moving her hand to her face she felt a mask. Sighing she stood up. Looking around, There were other people there too..She bit her lip. She had her mask. Would anybody recognize her? Rose decided to stay in the shadows. She knew this was Hades his trick. She was sure. Rose stayed where she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulio

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:15 am

Tulio awoke with a choked scream. It seemed the fires burner hotter and closer with each nightmare, the dark growing denser and denser each time until he felt suffocated. In his cold sweat, he tried to wipe his forehead only to realize there was a mask to his face he could not remove once he tried.
Where am I...?
Standing up, still panting, he looked around to get a sense of orientation, but it only made him all the more confused. These people he didn't know... this new place... each time he woke up somewhere else he wondered if the previous location was only a trick of his mind. Where on earth was he, and why did he keep changing places?
He noticed some people looking strangely at him, probably for his scream, but he couldn't help but wonder if he knew any of them... none seemed familiar, none caught his eye. They were just people, and nothing more to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:21 am

Shan Yu looked at the two women that stopped infront of him. He wasn't sure who they were at first, then the one wearing a blue cloack spoke. He smiled recognizing the voice. He was glad that she was still alive, and seemed to be well. Though he still wasn't sure who the one in violet cloack was.
"Hello Jane. Glad to know you are allright. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:27 am

Jane lifted her head and looked into his eyes. Hearing his voice made her shiver happily. "I'm fine. Just... some issues with the sleep I think...", slowly she tilted her head. "I met some new friends... and some old ones.", Jane made a step forward and then stopped. Was she allowed to hug him? She wanted so badly.

"Do you know what happened to this island?", she asked instead. "It's so cold... and it changed.", Jane tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:41 am

Megara looked to where a man laying on the ground screamed then jolted upwards. She turned her head towards him and squated down to where he was laying. She couldn't recognize him with his mask on so she just awkwardly put her hand on his shoulder. "Sir, are you alright?" She asked, trying to figure out who the man was. "It's okay, everything is fine now.." Her voice trailed off as she tried to help him sit up. "Who are you?" She asked curiously, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:44 am

He nodded. "I do. A little creation of Hades. She is the one causing this coldness. I managed to drive her to the western part of the island, so atleast the whole island hasn't turned into winterland."
He wanted to pull her to the side somewhere and show her how much he had missed her, But there were so many people watching, he didn't like feeling vurnelable.
"So keep yourself safe. Don't go near that snow witch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulio

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:46 am

"I..." he looked at the woman that had come to help him. He was still sweating, but at least he was calming down now that the nightmare was over, and his just as fucked up reality was all that remained.
But he couldn't keep talking, for once... he... he seemed to recognize her voice. It was faint, but it was all he could to keep his hopes restrained.. what if he was mistaken? Still... his eyes shimmered with newfound hope.
"I'm Tulio.." he said carefully, speaking of himself almost as a stranger. "Do I... do I know you...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:50 am

Jane nodded. "I'll try my best.", she smiled weakly. "I can't help myself if someone else likes me to meet her.", she emphasized the word 'someone else' in a way, that made clear whom she meant. Finally she couldn't resist and hugged Shan Yu. Feeling his warm chest next to hers, made her smile and sighing relieved. "I missed you.", she mumbled quietly with closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:01 am

He tensed up when she suddenly hugged him. He glanced around, deciding to just ignore peoples opinions for once. He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her close. "Missed you too. I didn't have someone who got into trouble all the time." He said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:10 am

Jane chuckled happily. "And I had no one who teased me all time.", her eyes shimmered playfully. That he hugged her back, surprised her inside, but made her feel safe and warm. She hadn't felt like that for a long time. "So you haven't slept like us?", she asked hesitantly, when remembering he said, he brought the witch away. "How... how long did I sleep?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   

Back to top Go down

Venatian ball (taks 3)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next