Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:03 am

Rose awoken once again. What was this for a nightmare? Where she would jump from place to place. The last time she had her eyes open Odette had walked away from her. Left her in the dark. Which was better, In the dark she couldn't see. She wouldn't have to worry about nothing. Rose closed her eyes again. Trying to get to wake up. Or atleast something...She wanted to wake up Form this nightmare. It was for the better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulio

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:52 pm

Shifting and sweating, Tulio groaned on the ground, deep in his nightmare. It seemed the fires were suffocating him, but there was no smoke to fill his lungs, only a shear pain to his chest. And then the golden locks.. they seemed to flow everywhere, following the beautiful woman. She kept walking away from him, and yet, she was so close, every time she looked at him he had to kneel on the ground because he couldn't bear the pain.
He awoke in silence this time, too choked to scream, but for once his panic didn't fade as he awoke, it gained on him. As soon as he awoke and looked around to orientate himself he saw his nightmares had taken form in the real world around him. She was there.. and the pain was back.. only a hundred times worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Rose opened her eyes again. Why couldn't she wake up? Maybe this wasn't a dream..maybe she was awake. Rose sighed. Sitting up. She looked around. Where was she now? It looked familiar. But..She couldn't lay her finger on it. It was as if there was a memory that she couldn't remember. Or maybe she was jut getting insane.

Rose wasn't alone though...She looked to her side. Another person not too far away from her was looking at her...He seemed male. ''Hello...'' She tried silently. Awkward though..She didn't know why she was here. and it felt weird being watched by someone..''Are..you alright?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:14 am

He tried to stumble to his feet, wanting to move away from her, but he only fell back down instantly.
"You-" he tried to say, but his voice was too choked up and raw to speak, so he cleared it by coughing.
"You- you- you.." he still couldn't get the words out, he wasn't even sure what he wanted to say, just that he wanted to get away from her, from the pain, from the nightmares and the visions, and everything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:27 am

Rose frowned. What was he...doing? Maybe she was just wearing a extremely scary mask..SHe didn't know. Rose sighed once again. ''I...?'' She asked in a confused tone she wasn't sure what made this person so afraid. Rose sighed. Hating to not know what to do. Nor why she was here. Nor who this person was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:30 am

"You're Rose..." he finally managed to whisper half choked. He didn't know how he knew it was her, he just knew that it had to be her. The golden locks, the searing pain, the voice of an angel... who else could it be?
"You're... you're her," he said as confused and frightened as always, but still a small amount of curiousity surfacing. He knew her... she knew him... he could learn so much from her, if only he could talk to her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:43 am

Rose raised her eyebrow. In a confused matter. ''Yes...I am Rose...'' She didn't know what he meant with 'you're her' She slowly moved a little bit away from him. She didn't want to go to close he seemed ill of some sort.

''How..do you know my name?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:47 am

Tulio put his head between his knees, roughling up his hair in frustration and breathing heavily. This was just another one of his nightmares.. he'd wake up soon... he had to. This pain always faded when he awoke, he just needed to bear it a bit longer.. until someone woke him, maybe Meg.. anyone..
But she had never spoken in his dreams before.. and the fires were gone...
What if this wasn't a dream..? What if there were no escape this time..?
He wanted to scream, but had no air to fill his lungs. What was this twisted game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:51 am

Rose sighed. She stood up. ''You can talk..Please show me the respect to answer my questions..'' She mumbled before she turned around. Trying to find a way out of here. If this was a dream than it was a weird one. If this was reality..Than it was even more weird...Rose crossed her arms. How was she going to get out of here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:56 am

He supposed she was right, no matter the pain she brought him, she was still a lady.. now a real one, and not just a friction of his imagination caught in a nightmare. He ought answer her, but he had no idea how he knew himself.
"My name.. my name is Tulio..." he said softly, hoping that might ring a bell. Maybe she had forgotten him too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:04 am

"My name.. my name is Tulio..." This was a dream..This couldn't be reality. A cold feeling filled her body. She shook her head. ''No you're not..'' She said with a bitter smile. ''..Tulio is dead.. You cannot be Tulio..'' Rose closed her eyes again. John would soon wake her up. Wouldn't he? Rose kept her back at him. She didn't want to face this person. He couldn't...No..Tulio died. She saw it herself. There was no possibility that He could have survived that fall..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:36 am

He couldn't help but let a laugh slip his lips as he sighed.
"Yeah, so I've heard," he told her, but winced at the pain as he dared look at her, and clutched his chest as he did so. What was it about this woman that caused him so much pain? He hoped she could tell him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:42 am

Rose opened her eyes. When he spoke again, But the world remained black. Shaking her head. She brought her hands towards her eyes. Maybe ths was a dream and now she ended up in the dark. Sinking down to her knees. ''Please do not lie to me..T-Tulio died...'' She swallowed, For some reason it brought tears in her eyes. She wanted to wake up. Couldn't somebody wake her up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:45 am

"Why does everybody keep saying that?!" he asked rather annoyed. Nobody he met would give him any answers, everyone just stood and stared at him. Why wouldn't they answer him? He needed to know!
Maybe he had died... and come back... maybe that's why he couldn't remember, but that was impossible. Everything here was impossible. Even she was impossible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:53 am

''Because it is true!'' She turned around but still couldn't see. ''You jumped off a waterfall..You..Nobody can survive a jump like that..'' Rose turned back. ''Could you please just leave my nightmares....'' She mumbled. Trying desperatly to see something..But her world stayed dark..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 29

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 am

[OOC: Come to Jane, she'll be telling you the truth Wink ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:05 am

[OOC: On my way as soon as someone lets me ;D]

"If you'd return the favor I'd be happy to do so," he muttered. He wasn't dead, it was clear, he stood right here, why couldn't she trust what she saw? Even he could tell a nightmare from reality, even if he some times wished it was different. Even he could tell she was real... and right in front of him.
He didn't know what he felt, or how to describe it. It was a deep magnetic pull, an even deeper fear, and a deepest pain, all at once. If only he could rid himself of it somehow... if only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:12 am

Rose was clueless..What did he mean...? Rose turned around. ''...This..isn't a dream is it...?'' She tried to open her eyes. Her view was a little better now...She tried to get some eye contact through her mask. But it was difficult. Was this really reality..Maybe Hades was just playing with her. Maybe Hades was making her see this..Feel this..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:46 am

"Probably not," he answered truthfully, yet he still could not bear looking at her, and so he fixed his gaze on the ground. The fear of the pain was unbearable, yet he could not avoid it no matter the actions he took.
He could notice she was upset, as he was, but he had to ask, he had to know. She might be the only person that could provide him with the answers he so soarly needed. He could not let the opportunity slip from him.
"What happened?" he asked softly, afraid of the answer, but having to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:09 am

Rose her mind was spinning...This wasn't a dream? Rose looked at Tulio. This..This was real...? She didn't care if it was real.. She quickly moved towards him. Wrapping her arms around his neck. Tears running down her cheek.
He would either be afraid or just confused..But she couldn't help it. ''I..I don't know..'' She whispered trying to hold on to that one little sign of hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:43 am

Tulio froze to stone the second she touched him, scared and in pain. The feeling was so unbearable, he didn't know what to do other than let his tears run down his cheeks. He couldn't even lift his arms to hold her.
And why should he? He didn't know who she was, didn't know what she had done, or what she was like. She was a stranger to him, and so far she had done nothing but cause him an insane amount of pain. And he didn't even know how she was doing it... or why it was affecting him so much...
She could probably feel his heart beating heavily under his ribs, but if it were for fear, pain or something else he would never know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:54 am

Rose could feel him being tensed. He was never tensed...She let go off him. He himself didn't seem to understand what was going on. ''Y-you..Don't remember me...do you..?'' This wasn't the reaction she had hoped for..But if he was dead and back alive...John had died before..And eris had brought him back to life. And than he didn't know who he was...Maybe this was the case with Tulio..Than he wouldn't..Wouldn't...remember her.. The thought hurt her but..it would make sense...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:57 am

He couldn't give her any other answer than the one she was dreading, and he hated to hurt her. He simply looked away from her and down to the ground, showing his remorse and sorrow, so she would understand.
He remembered her... he just couldn't remember who she was..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:02 am

Rose bit her lower lip.Looking away. So he didn't know anything..''You..want to ask me something...Somehting you want to know..?'' Now he was alive..But he didn't remember anything..Maybe she would forever be stuck in her hope. It was like a circle of hurt. Where she would keep running into more hurt each time she thought something was going right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:04 am

"Why do I dream of you every time I fall asleep?" he asked softly, still looking away. He didn't mention every dream was a nightmare, it would be too harsh on her. But he hoped she could at least answer... anything she knew would be more than what he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   

Back to top Go down

The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next